Wednesday, July 30, 2014

County Fair Coloring Contest - 7/30/14

 Today, I noticed that the Adams County Fair was having a coloring contest and displaying all the entries on Friday. Harrison and Declan were very excited to enter and got to work! They both did an excellent job, but unfortunately the entries were due last week and I didn't notice that until they were finished coloring. I scanned and emailed their pictures anyway asking if they could just hang them up at the fair. We'll see! 
Then we went for ice cream, so they got a little prize anyway!

 Yes, Declan spent a little time coloring his face.

 Harrison was 'all business' with his coloring project.

 I love Harrison's cow! What a smile!!

I don't think Declan's color choices could get much more creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment